The specialization training on Plastic Surgery commenced in General Surgery Clinic of Argos G.H. next to General Surgeon Dr. Malegkos Theodoros and under Mg Dr. Giannakopoulos Dimitrios, while completed in Plastic Surgery and Burns Unit Clinic of P.G.H. of Attica ”KAT” under Mg Dr. Panagiotou Petros.
Dr. Drimouras is Doctor of the Medical School of Athens University. The Doctoral Dissertation devising under the supervision of Plastic Surgery Professor Dr. Papadopoulos Othon, had as its object the reconstruction of lower limb defects with perforator flaps.
Dr. Drimouras owns Postgraduate Title of Medical School of Athens University in ”International Medicine – Health Crisis Management under Mg General Surgery Professor Dr. Rozenberg Theofilos and he is Graduated of Medical School of Timisoara University.
Dr. Drimouras is a member of the following scientific societies:
- Hellenic Society of Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery (HESPRAS)
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- Hellenic Society of Melanoma Study (ELEMMEL)
- International Confederation of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (IPRAS)
- European Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (ESPRAS)
- Fellow of European Boards of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (EBOPRAS)
Dr. Drimouras has participated in Greek and International cosmetic and reconstructive surgery techniques and microsurgery training seminars. He has participated in the writing of numerous scientific projects announced in Greek and International conferences and he has also written the book “Manual of Plastic Surgery: a practical guide”.
Dr Drimouras participates in Greek and International conferences for constant informing and upgrading, aiming at high scientific level medical services provision, with the safest way and the accomplishment of harmonic and natural results.